Almanac is seeking a full-time Digital Media Specialist to join our growing team! This is a new position at the company, and the person in this role will have an opportunity to help shape and grow the position.
The new Digital Media Specialist will partner with
our team of designers, writers and strategists to develop creative, brand-focused content for websites, digital marketing campaigns, social media and print collateral for internal and client-facing marketing efforts.
- Operate professional video and lighting equipment
- Shoot and edit brand-focused video content
- Bonus: photography, sound recording, and/or motion graphics experience
- Visualize how production fits into overall project, including working with our creative and account team to develop concepts and scripts, build budgets and put together equipment and a crew
- Can receive creative direction and work independently to ensure the desired vision and story are successfully brought to light
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to iterate, storyboard, and turn around ideas quickly
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and After Effects
- Knowledge of production, management and delivery methods for a variety of media types
- A positive attitude and collaborative nature
- An interest in working with purpose-driven organizations
- Full-time salary
- Paid vacation and benefits package
- Good times with good people!
- Opportunity to do meaningful work for purpose-driven clients
- Opportunities for growth
If you’re doing great work, tell us about it. We’d love to meet you! E-mail your resume or LinkedIn profile, and website/samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org (please, no phone calls).
Information and Photo via ALMANAC