“We are passionate about construction, and so are the people who join our team. The ideas, innovations, and inspirations that make us unique are the same factors that lead talented and dedicated professionals to choose Brinkmann Constructors to build their careers. We believe Brinkmann is unique in both our approach to problem-solving and in the responsibilities team members quickly earn. It’s a two-way street. We provide a level of continuous immersion training in construction, project management, and The Brinkmann Way – making a significant investment in your future. Our team members commit themselves to continuous learning.”
Multimedia Marketing Intern
The Multimedia Intern will support and execute innovative marketing strategies. The intern is responsible for creating content and producing stories for multimedia platforms including video, photo, web, and social media. The right person for this internship will be self-motivated, entrepreneurial and highly creative.
The primary responsibility of the intern will be a special project to coordinate and execute production of a video marketing “Life of a Brinkmann Intern.” This project will require knowledge of all facets of audio and video production and post-production.
- Film, edit and product various on-location video campaigns
- Create short, engaging videos for social media such as employee testimonials
- Use stock and existing images and footage to product new videos including whiteboard animation videos
- Organize and execute on-location photography shoots for employee headshot session and construction projects and work progress photography
- Assist with photography and videography at networking events and other company-sponsored events
- Organize library of digital photos
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Working toward a bachelor’s degree in journalism, mass communications or related field with at least two (2) years of education.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or better
- Prior internship or work experience in multimedia producing, photojournalism, visual editing and management or similar.
- Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proficiency with computer applications in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative Cloud specifically Adobe Premier Pro.
- Key success factors include self-motivated, strong work ethic, time-management, organized, detail-oriented and creative.
Email resume to: email@example.com