Graphic Design Intern
The agency maintains a year-round Internship Training program for qualified students studying in related fields. Internships are awarded to outstanding students in their junior or senior year of study. The intern will perform the following tasks:
- Design clear and engaging graphic communications for print and web, including logos, web site and social media graphics, flyers, and other marketing materials.
- Work closely with Brand Management and Design teams to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
Qualifications: We look for academic achievement and evidence of focus in relevant Graphic Design course work. A candidate should possess a sense that agency business is a good fit in terms of career goals and should be team-oriented, energetic, hard-working and confident.
What’s in it for you: Being an intern at 10X, you’ll have the opportunity to work with national and local brands/accounts and get hands-on experience working with a creative team. We’ll educate you on the ins and outs of the industry, while helping you build your resume and portfolio. You’ll work alongside our team in creating outstanding designs.
- Highly motivated and flexible team player with excellent communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take and follow direction, and ask clarifying questions
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, prioritize and multi-task, and be deadline-oriented
- Understanding of the 4-color prepress and printing processes
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe CC, and able to work in Macintosh-based OSX environment
- Actively pursuing degree in Graphic Design or closely related field
To see full listing or to apply click here