Allen Insurance Group
Local insurance agency is looking to train a qualified individual for a unique endeavor of developing an online presence, initiating an email campaign program, and some prospective customer contacting. Our goal is to work with a student to utilize concepts they’ve learned from the classroom and apply them in a practical environment.
Inbound marketing opportunity
- Familiarity with social media planning and community management concepts.
- Creative writing skills.
- Understanding and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to write with a difference voice, based on client.
- Excellent grammar and written communication skills.
- Ability to create an annual event calendar for social media purposes.
- Organize data from a prior developed mass mailing distribution list for emailing campaign.
- Brochure development.
Outbound marketing opportunity
- One to two hours a week with direct contact with qualified prospects as an initial contact for policy review of existing home and auto insurance policies, transferring calls to licensed professional. 8am-9am or 4pm-5pm availability needed for this aspect of the internship.
Contact: Lisa Allen, Agency Principal
Address: 20 Edwardsville Professional Park Suite B
Phone Number: 618.407.8448