Coolfire Studios is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator with a proven track record using biddable media to join the Digital Engagement team. Ideally, you have strong experience managing performance-based digital campaigns, traffic acquisition, conversion optimization and analytics. You have a natural ability to set up, manage and run cost-effective and conversion driven campaign initiatives. You get what works, and thrive on learning and testing new methods to actively optimize the ROI of campaigns and focus on driving conversions and engagement.
This role has the ability to grow into a more senior position as the company continues to expand.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Update Google AdWords with updates to ad campaigns and groups
- Work with the Director of Digital Strategy to create and plan engaging content for social media updates
- Assist Digital Engagement Team in the creation of social media design assets
- Maintain and update websites and social media accounts with weekly and monthly content (including blog)
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Coolfire Studios is a content creation studio that produces digital content for brands as well as broadcast and digital networks. With a strong DNA for storytelling, Coolfire Studios goes beyond the traditional production company by using digital engagement to drive awareness and social connection to help ensure the content’s success.
How to Apply
If you have additional questions or would like to submit your resume for a job not listed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Social media experience (YouTube, Facebook & Twitter), required
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimization Experience, required
- Graphic Design experience, preferred
- Video Production experience, preferred
- Search Engine Marketing and Optimization, preferred
- HTML, CSS, and other web design experience, preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Verbal Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Ethics – Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Punctual and dependable.
- High motivation level and strong attention to detail.Certifications
- Google AdWords certification must be obtained and maintained for this position.