Troy/Maryville/St.Jacob/Marine Chamber of Commerce
Seeking an intern in the following areas:
- Office Management
- Website Development
Traits they are seeking:
- Able to work independently
- Particular to detail, especially typographical errors
- Excellent customer service skills including manners, first impressions, smiling, telephone courtesy, etc.
- Reliability – arrive early to work, do not call off, etc.
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, no matter what your area of interest. Example: will be making deliveries, attending networking events, running errands, putting together mailers, entering items into the website, moving boxes, putting together new resident packets, and more
Traits they are not seeking:
- Lazy and unreliable students
- Students without passion
- Students who are just looking at it as a place to be in their life
They feel that the Chamber Internship could possibly open many doors for your future if you give it everything you’ve got. It’s a wonderful learning opportunity and the Chamber has server over 100 interns over the past 12 years.
If you’d be interested in applying, please email your cover letter and resume to:
You’ll be contacted for an interview.